Injoon, Choi, Avison Young Korea's Managing Director, brings 26 years of commercial real estate industry expertise in the field of capital markets, property management and consulting in Republic of Korea.
Prior to joining Avison Young Korea, Injoon, Choi was in charge of 30 asset acquisition/disposition deals in Samsung Fire Insurance (1996~2005), then advanced his career in KB Asset Management Inc. and was successful in liquidating approximately 20 inbound & outbound real estate funds, along with about 20 real estate funds under management worth $4 billion.
Thereafter, he joined Avison Young Korea and demonstrated exceptional results of directing roughly 40 investment advisory deals, with a total value of $11 billion.
In addition, Injoon, Choi has served as an advisor for Securities Companies, Asset Management Companies, Pension Funds, and Mutual Aid Associations.
- Managing Director, Avison Young Korea (2019 ~ Now)
- Senior Executive Director, Head of Capital Markets, Mate Plus Advisors
- Director, Head of Real Estate Management, KB Asset Management Inc
- Real Estate Fund Operation Specialist (Asset management Association of Korea, 2005)
- Manager, Real Estate Management, Samsung Fire Insurance
- Candidate/Member, Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Member, Hanyang University Samsung Group Development Expert Program
- Executive Director, Yonsei University Alumni Association (2020 ~ 2022)